Yesterday, we got to know Katrina, one of the two faces behind Humans of UMass Lowell. Today, Katrina answered some infrequently asked questions about Michaela Goss’ story, and here is what she found:
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Michaela’s favorite holiday is Christmas because there are endless reruns of The Polar Express during ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas. Last year, she had a chart of every day and exact time that The Polar Express was scheduled to play and sometimes I would catch her listening to “When Christmas Comes to Town” on Spotify.
- Which fictional character would you like to hang out with?
- I know there are a few, so I would say Sirius Black, Moana, Ariel, and Supergirl. Maybe not all at the same time, though, because that might not go over well.
- What is your favorite book?
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is her favorite book, but overall the Harry Potter series in general counts as her favorite because what other series can be read in its entirety over winter break?
- If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- She would vacation in London and/or anywhere in Europe, considering we almost studied abroad together.
- What are some of your pet peeves?
- The wrong use of an Oxford comma, Freshii only staying open until 3 p.m., and having to stay awake late to finish homework are a few of Michaela’s pet peeves.
- What are you thinking about right now?
- Well, considering it is nighttime, Michaela is most likely thinking about going to bed (early bird) to be the least amount tired in the morning, even though she will probably already have had two cups of coffee before her class at 12:30 p.m. tomorrow.